All of us have had childhood experiences of being left alone. We may have had the experience of getting lost in a large department store or the more severe experience of being abandoned by a parent. Whatever the experience, it may have set the stage for overwhelming feelings of loneliness as an adult.
If you fear being left alone, deserted, and not knowing what to, you should know that you don't have to continue to live with that fear.
David said in Psalms 34:4 "I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears."
Here is a brief outline of seven things to do.
1. Ask God to reveal to you the basis for your fear.If you need someone to guide you in overcome the fear of being alone, please call (325) 651-9516. Again that number is 651-9516.
2. Ask God to forgive you for not trusting in Him.
3. Take authority in the name of Jesus and command all fear to leave.
4. Ask God to heal the emotional wounds associated with abandonment.
5. Learn who you are in Christ.
6. Understand that God will never leave or forsake you.
7. Begin to walk in faith, trusting that God will take care of you in the midst of the circumstances.