If you are struggling over "things" in your life, this verse may be the answer for you. Jesus states in Matthew 6:33, "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."
We can see nine elements of SEEKING:
1. Desire = If we have no desire, we will not seek.We must making seek the Kingdom of God, a priority. It must come, FIRST, above everything else.
2. Time = Seeking requires time.
3. Effort = Seeking is a work discipline.
4. Determination = Seeking is not a one time event.
5. Direction = We must seek things above.
6. A Goal = We must seek the kingdom of God.
7. A Decision = Only you can make the decision.
8. Sacrifice = We must let go of what we are holding on to, in order to seek.
9. Reward = God promises us prosperity.
Furthermore, where there is a Kingdom, there must be:
1. A KingFinally, there are benefits: There is food, shelter, and clothing, peace of mind, prosperity, and health.
2. The King must rule with both authority and power. Jesus demonstrated both.
3. There must be subjects submitted to the rule of the King. This is where we enter through faith and obedience.
If you would like to learn more about how you can
experience the benefits of seeking the Kingdom, please call me at (325)
651-9516. See: http://www.wholeperson-counseling.org